- No Child Labor & No Forced Labor.
- No Discrimination.
- Legal Departmental Documents.
- Working Hour.
- Wages and Compensation.
- Health and Safety.
- Emergency Preparedness and Response.
- Environmental Protection and Improvement.
- Chemical Handling and Uses.
- Management System.
Benefits of Factory Compliance
A Compliance factory can expect some of the following benefits
- A highly motivated workforce, resulting in better worker conditions.
- Enforcing humane conditions may lead to higher quality and large quantity products.
- Continual improvement and better supply chain management.
- In a business environment where social issues are increasing, is a chance to gain a competitive edge, attract new customers and enter new markets while giving the company and its managers “social peace of mind”.
- Implementing the code of conduct can significantly increase business.
- Will also give the company a better position in the global market. The clear commitment to social and ethical standards will make it easier for a company to attract well trained and skilled staff – a factor which is seen as the key success factor in the next millennium.